Microsoft 365 learning pathways, formerly known as Custom Learning for Office 365, is a customizable, on-demand training solution designed to increase usage and adoption of Microsoft 365 services in your organization.
On-demand, custom training from Microsoft
Microsoft 365 learning pathways offers:
· A fully customizable SharePoint Online communication site - The learning pathways training portal can be customized to add your organization's help, support, and community content
· Easy provisioning - Provision learning pathways from the SharePoint Online Provisioning Service with just a few easy steps
· The ability to create your own training playlists - with learning pathways, you can create targeted training playlists to meet the unique needs of your environment
· Up-to-date content - Learning pathways provides content through a Microsoft online content catalog, so the content at your site is regularly updated
Learning pathways components
Microsoft 365 learning pathways consists of three parts:
· An online catalog of Microsoft content - Learning pathways is connected to an online catalog of Microsoft training content
· A SharePoint Online communication site - Learning pathways provides an easy-to-provision training portal that can be customized to the needs of your organization.
· a SharePoint web part - Learning pathways provides a SharePoint web part that can be filtered to present targeted training content. Organizations can also use the Web part to create their own custom playlists.
For complete Microsoft 365 learning pathways documentation, go to https://aka.ms/CLO365Docs.
Access the Custom Learning Administration page
Hide and show Subcategories
Create SharePoint pages for Custom Playlists
Create a Custom Playlist
Add Assets to a Custom Playlist
Provisioning service -